Saturday, June 15, 2013

Nobody is Perfect


I have been working this summer to have a healthier lifestyle, but it has been a struggle. I was doing really well for three weeks by working out three-five times a week, eating healthier, and getting adequate sleep. However, the last two weeks I have fallen off the bandwagon. This week was the bottom for me - I only worked out once and ate things I should only in moderation. You know what though - nobody is perfect! I am not going to get down on myself because that will only lead to more choices that I should avoid. Rather, I am taking time to examine why I encountered the struggles and ways to do better in the future. I am still committed to improving my lifestyle, and know there are always going to be bumps in the road. So, I am getting back on track! 

So, the next time your goal is not going as smoothly as you would like, are you going to get down on yourself, or are you going to learn and take the encouragement to try harder? Ultimately, the choice is yours, but I know you can make the right one!

No comments:

Post a Comment