Friday, June 21, 2013

What Truly Makes Me Happy

I am typically a very happy person - catching me in a bad mood is a rare occasion. I just can't help but be happy - it makes me feel good, and why would I want to feel any other way? There are many things that truly make me happy, some silly while others meaningful. I think at the top of my list are the people who I love and truly care about: my family, my friends, and my girlfriend. Making an impact on society makes me happy, such as conducting research and going on to get my doctoral degree which will provide me with the necessary tools. Then, there is Quidditch! Nothing brings me happiness like Quidditch does - I am in my element when I am on the pitch. Of course, then there is food and exercise - I could not have one without the other. There are many other things, such as warm weather, that bring me happiness, but I would have to write a book to list them all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment