Sunday, July 21, 2013

Getting to Read Someone's Mind

If I could have a superhuman ability, I would want to be able to read the minds of people. I am so curious as to what other people are thinking. I didn't get to read minds, but I did get an opportunity to have a friend answer some questions about myself. Hearing what other people think always gives a new perspective which can be helpful.


  1. I think your greatest strength is your calmness and ability to maintain a level head in any situation, no matter how stressful the occasion.
  2. Your style of living is halcyon and go with the flow. I see your style of living as very balanced: you are not messy, but not overly compulsive either. You do the things that make you happy and you do not give them up.
  3. What should you let go of? I am troubled with this question. Yo are so good at going with the flow and not letting things get to you. I think you have a natural tendency to let go of things when they aren't good for you. But, I think you should let go of any possible remaining feelings of guilt from your breakup with Alyssa.
  4. I have never seen you play Quidditch, but I get the feeling that you would be at your best when you are playing the game. I think you are also at your best when you are being a friend and helping someone because you remain calm and strong.
  5. I wish you were less of a "nice" guy for your own sake because it pains you to hurt others, even when yo are doing the best thing for yourself. I get the sense that you would rather be unhappy at time than cause someone else pain.
  6. I have seen you really shine through your writing. It is natural and doesn't seem like you have to try very hard, but when you write it is great! The way you craft your words and how you express your thoughts has always impressed me.
  7. I think you could give yourself more credit for being who you are. I remember you saying that you thought it was your own fault for not finding the right person yet - that there was something wrong with you. It is not your fault and there is nothing wrong with who you are. I believe you need to give yourself more credit for the experiences you have been through and how you have handled them! I am proud of you for coming to terms with who you are and embracing it. You should celebrate your identity - embrace Andrew Derry and shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment