Sunday, July 28, 2013

This and That

Hard to believe August is almost here! This summer has been one journey I will never forget. I am nearing completion of my first independent research project on bone mineral, less than three weeks away from taking the GRE test, and have my sights set on three graduate schools: Texas A&M University, University of Houston, and University of Florida. I have grown as a person, finally focusing on my own needs which has made a huge difference. Hard to believe it has only been about three months and so much has happened.

On August 26th, senior year will be upon me! I am going to enjoy every minute of my last year at Central because this has become my new home - it will be hard to leave come May. I cannot wait to be back on the pitch playing Quidditch. Summer is so difficult without the opportunity to play. I will be taking classes in Kinesiology and will continue gaining research experience. Most importantly, I will have new adventures and hang out with my friends who have made my time here at Central worthwhile! 

So, one month left of summer! I will be finishing up my research but I will be taking time to enjoy my last Michigan summer for a while I imagine. Listening to country music, finding my way to a beach, and spending time with friends. I don't want to miss out on this special time.


No comments:

Post a Comment