Saturday, August 3, 2013

Just Writing Down Some Feels

I find my blog to be the best place to express myself - I never thought writing would be the place for me to do so. I find myself at 2 am in the morning needing to write instead of sleeping! I am a quiet person and definitely more of a listener than a talker. I love being around people but I tend to fall back and not be able to compete when others are talking. I just don't have that sort of voice. So, that is one thing I realize about myself, something I am comfortable with though.

I have also been dealing with a lot of stress in my life. I do not often find myself stressed but when I do, I feel it goes to the extreme. Basically, its all or nothing. I am hoping the stress will dissipate soon.

Also, I got asked on a date tonight by a guy for the first time - I was very flattered, and I said yes! I'm not looking for anything serious, but this is something exciting and new to find myself better.

No comments:

Post a Comment