Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Summer Goals

This summer is important because it is my last before applying to graduate school in the fall - I want to be fully prepared for the next step in my life. I have set out goals for myself this summer to make improvements both physically and mentally. One of the great benefits is I will have the support of my fellow McNair Scholars to help push to achieve.
  • Complete my research project entitle Effects of Hypergravity on Bone Mineral Crystallization
  • Prepare myself well for taking the GRE in August
  • Understand what graduate schools are the best fit for me
  • Attend yoga twice a week to supplement my routine and improve my flexibility
  • Train hard to be able to run a 20:00 5k at the Color Run in July
  • Gain muscle mass, especially upper body strength, for Quidditch
  • Take time for meditation
  • Make healthier diet decisions
  • Read seven books for leisure
  • Use my blog as a tool for self expression

No comments:

Post a Comment