Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sweat, Sweat Everywhere

One thing I have never been good at is getting an adequate amount of water for my body. I hate hearing the typical drink eight 8 ounce glasses of water a day - I don't believe that. Rather, it is finding the right amount of water for your body - everyone is different :) 

It's been a week now since I started drinking more water everyday, and today was the first day that I finally noticed a difference during my exercise routine. Usually when I workout, for as long as I can remember, I did not sweat that much leaving me feeling worn out and exhausted quicker. Today was not the case. I felt like I sweated out the Pacific, but it felt so good! My body felt more alive than ever! After that experience, it helped imprint the importance of water on my mind. I will be sure to keep it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment